What is Rosehip Night Serum?
If you are looking for a natural way to fight the signs of aging and have beautiful, healthy-looking skin, then you should look into using rosehip oil. You’ve probably seen advertisements and products containing rosehip oil, but you may not know what the big deal is. Well, we are here to tell you that you should be using it!
You have probably tried many different types of anti-aging serums and creams, but if you are looking for something more natural and an excellent way to get glowing, healthy skin, then look into Evolved Naturals’ Rosehip Night Serum. This post will take you through what rosehip oil is and why it can help your skin become bright, beautiful, and young-looking quick.
What is Rosehip Oil?
Though it has the word rose in the name, it is not actually made from fully grown roses. The oil is actually extracted from the pressings of the seeds of wild rosehip fruit. This fruit is mainly found in Chile, but can be found in other parts of the world.
This oil has been used for thousands of years for its healing properties. That is why it is still used today. According to Women’s Health, rosehip oil has a rather high ratio of linoleic, alpha linoleic, and oleic acids. They also contain a lot of tocopherol and carotenoids. If you don’t know what any of these are, don’t worry. All you need to know is that this combination makes it very useful as an anti-inflammatory, as well as antioxidant, to “neutralize oxidative stress”. Let’s take a look at how rosehip night serum can help your skin look magnificent.
Benefits of Rosehip Oil Night Serum
There are several ways that this night serum can make your skin look and feel amazing. Here are a few of them:
- Moisturizing: Rosehip oil contained in the night serum is excellent for moisturizing skin, leaving it less dry and feeling wonderful.
- Brightening: Rosehip oil night serum brightens your skin and leaves it looking fantastic. This is due to the vitamin C found in rosehip oil.
- Antibacterial: Yes, rosehip oil has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties, protecting your skin.
- Anti-aging: This is the big seller for many people. Because of the antioxidants and the high level of vitamin C, your skin is protected and can even be repaired with use.
- Skin Pigmentation: Rosehip oil contains retinoids that can help to lighten skin pigmentation.
- Anti-Acne: Rosehip oil can help fight acne with the retinoids found in it. Also, because it is anti-inflammatory, this helps with acne as well.
As you can see, rosehip oil has some amazing benefits for anyone and everyone. Evolved Natural’s all natural rosehip night serum never contains chemicals, fillers, GMOs, or parabens and will leave your skin looking and feeling its best. Check it out today and try it out. You’re guaranteed to be satisfied.