Jojoba Oil Benefits
If you are looking for ways to give your skin and hair the luster and brilliance you want without buying several different products, then jojoba oil may be just what you need. Jojoba oil comes from the seed of the jojoba plant which can be found in places such as southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. The oil makes up about 50% of the seed itself.
Using all-natural jojoba oil can be very beneficial to the user. Like many other skincare oils, jojoba is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. There are several ways that jojoba oil can be used, and this post will show you how to use it and what its benefits are. It will also tell you where to find the best all natural jojoba oil on the market.
What are Jojoba Oil’s Uses?
Jojoba oil can be used in many ways to benefit both hair and skin. Let’s take a look at some of the ways jojoba oil can be used.
- It can soothe dry skin. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can keep your skin from getting irritated in dry, cold weather. It also provides plenty of hydration for the skin. It can be applied topically after cleansing to hydrate and soothe dry skin.
- Jojoba oil can delay aging signs. This oil is naturally rich in vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant that can help the skin defend itself against free radicals it is exposed to. These free radicals are what cause premature aging and skin damage, so using jojoba oil can reduce wrinkles and improve elasticity and skin texture.
- It can fight cold sores. Jojoba oil contains docosanol which happens to be the active ingredient in some cold sore medicines. It can help treat cold sores, as well as help prevent cold sores from reaching healthy skin.
- It helps fight dandruff. It naturally contains palmitic acid and stearic acid, which can help with the hydration of the scalp. Therefore, it can help prevent dandruff and itchy scalps. Also, if you continue to use it on the scalp, it can keep dandruff from returning.
- Jojoba oil is good for conditioning hair. Jojoba oil naturally coats your hair with oil which can help to hydrate and condition it. It also helps to lock in moisture, leaving your hair feeling healthy and soft.
- It can promote hair growth and thickness. Jojoba oil contains vitamins B and C, zinc, and copper. These all provide nourishment to the scalp, keeping your hair growing and maintaining thickness. Zinc, in particular, helps follicles grow and helps maintain the functionality of the oil glands.
Where can You Find All Natural Jojoba Oil?
Evolved Naturals organic jojoba oil is highly concentrated and fast-absorbing and is 100% pure, virgin, organic cold-pressed oil. It is all natural and never contains any other chemicals, fillers, GMOs or parabens.
Using jojoba oil can change your hair and skin for the better. But you should always make sure that it is all natural and organic to avoid any issues.